Last weekend we received a TON more snow. And here I was hoping spring was coming soon ha. ha. ha. So to make lemonade out of lemons so to speak we went out and shoveled ourselves sore making a snow cave. Curt piled snow in a huge mountain in the shady part of the house to be sure it lasts until June and I (and my "nesting" instincts) dug it out to form a massive cave. Well, the Eskimos would mock but I think it's lovely. And the kids love it too. Big enough for me and all three kids to play very comfortably within. Curt could even join us if he gets the chance!
Matthew wasn't sure we'd be able to breathe. So he wanted to make an air hole. I told him he'd better not unless he wants the entire thing to fall on us! That got his attention...
...For a minute
Random Box pictures. These two have a thing with trying to squish together in small spaces and play there until the close proximity gets the best of them.
Then they just have to run around like wild ostriches
And then they find (or make) somewhere else to feel squishy.
I haven't been very good lately at doing my exercises, so William thought he'd motivate me :) ENJOY
No comments:
Post a Comment