It was a grand event today! Everyone who's anyone from "bedroom" was invited! Gourmet yogurt raisins were served and entertainment was spectacular! Host and Hostess were phenomenal. They were even gender seperated (except somebody got confused about poor Elmo's seating arrangement) into the boy party and the girl party.
These kids crack me up!
Hailey's guests weren't very hungry I guess. She helped them with that dilemma.
Matthew's guests had to wait a very long time while he carefully added ingredients to "Potato Afraido" (a term he picked up at grandma and grandpa's!!). Lucky for him Buzz Lightyear was willing to assist in heating it with his laser.
I love their imaginations!!!







1 comment:
Oh man, that party will be the talk of the year! And I love Hailey's french braid, you did such a good job! Is she still all potty trained? I can't even believe it. Jim's taking braden camping this weekend and I was wishing you and Hailey could come stay with me, but I know it's so silly for one night. Moral of the story, I wish we could hang out =).
Post a Comment