9.21.2011

St. Anthony Demolition Derby

We met up with the Vanessa and Jim for the demolition derby. The last, and only, derby that I went to was years and years ago in Tremonton. We loved it so much but did NOT love the cold and wind! oh my goodness it was freezing but we are crazy anyway.
the flash was too bright for curt??? He was just being goofy the entire night! I should have gotten out the camera when it was still light but I was lazy and then it was almost at the very end and I panicked for not having this event documented!
Don't let jim's short sleeve shirt fool you. It was cold.
I think Matthew's lips were too frozen to smile!

Number 13 was the winner. The final round was definitely the best but the video doesn't do it justice because this was near the very end.

No comments: