9.16.2011

Friday Fun Day!

Fridays are Matthew's day off from preschool, so I try to keep it interesting for him. Today we got to take daddy to school, went to the library, played playdoh, splashed in the lake that is our backyard, cut/colored, and made each other laugh!
It was a good day. Curt even watched the kids for me this morning so I could still go running even though it was raining. I love running in the rain and I love the fact that Curt doesn't go to school until 10 every other day!!!!


















Oh and this is Matthew's pretend it is the first day of school and give me a smile because I'm a lame mom that forgot to take a picture on monday picture....But come on, it's not like he changed much in a week and he's still just as excited about going!


Great kids. Great husband. Great life!

2 comments:

kurtandvickysleemanfam said...

and don't forget GREAT YOU!! playing in the rain is always fun, and Hailey loses nothing in the name of style when she goes out to inspect the puddles:) LOVE matthewś mirror pics!

Kit and Janet Andersen said...

These are the days! We love you guys!