7.01.2011

Dress day

I worked really hard and sewed up a dress, kind of using Hailey's Easter dress as a pattern to follow.
Matthew thought it would be a good idea to try on the Easter dress until he got it on. Then he wasn't very happy about that. He said it was too pretty.
I was just shocked that an 18 month dress fit him.....
look at those legs!

Hailey likes to play with her sunglasses, but will never keep them on in the car.
Here's the dress that I made. I have to say I'm pretty proud of it. It took me longer that I thought. It looks really crooked in this angle but I swear it's not. It's not perfect, but I will never tell you the mistakes and you may not notice!
It fits!

2 comments:

Kit and Janet Andersen said...

What a good job you did!!! Hailey would look beautiful in any thing, and Matthew,....well, I think he looks like an alien in the girly dress, but don't tell him I said that, just say batman sometimes wears a disguise.

kurtandvickysleemanfam said...

well, now you have a picture that will haunt him for the rest of his life :) if he is ever difficult to deal with as a teen, just pull out that picture and threaten to "leak" it ;) problem solved. you are so creative and crafty! that dress you made looks FABULOUS, flawless as far as i can see!