Bear Lake was amazing this year. I don't think anyone lost anything. The drive was great because Curt fixed the A/C shortly before the trip. What a relief!
The kids slept GREAT in the tent! In fact the first night home I thought we might need to set the tent up in our back yard so Hailey would sleep good again since she was waking up every few hours for who knows what reason.
The cousins played and had a great time.
Hailey got her first job: dog walker :) she was in heaven
s'mores of course
Matthew spent both days at the beach almost entirely in this raft.
while Hailey had soooo much fun on the beach and wading in the shallows
Curt and I got fried. We even used sunscreen!
and we got a new family picture!
3 comments:
Looks like like a great trip! Cute family trip!
*cute family picture I mean!
Love the pictures! I miss Bear Lake, I haven't been in years!
Post a Comment