Christmas has been AWESOME this year!! I mean it's always fun, but this year was just great. Lance and Kara and their kids came up last wednesday and stayed until sunday. We went to my mom's school's gym and played, bowled, went out to a movie, made cookies, played games, ate a lot of yummy food, went sledding, played, played and played some more! It was really fun. Vicky and Kurt and their kids came up saturday evening and so far we have already gone back to mom and dad's gym and played! tomorrow we're going snowboarding and I'm sure the week will be fun of a bunch more activities for me to post about, but right now I feel like there's an overload and I don't want TOO much to have to remember!
So these were taken at the elementary gym where we played the first time with lance and kara and their kids (I forgot my camera today when we went with vicky and kurt and their kids, but I'll get some of those pictures because there was some really funny stuff there too!)
Here's bowling on Christmas Eve
And sledding. The guys just shoveled up a hill for the kids to use in their backyard.
She smiled as soon as we stopped, so I'm not so sure how much she liked it. haha
Tanna and matthew helped grandma make cookies for santa
my mom sewed up pj pants for all of the grandkids. She even made some tiny ones for Hailey!
she was ready to go to bed though here
Christmas morning! I really liked how we woke up, ate breakfast, and then Curt sat Matthew on his lap and talked to him about Jesus and how Christmas is his birthday party and He loves us all so much he wants everyone to get presents on his birthday and he talked more about what Christ did for us and how grateful we are that he was born on this earth.
then the kids ripped into their presents!
This was like where's waldo only where's hailey in all the carnage!
8:45 and we were ready for a nap!
It was a very Merry Christmas and my favorite part:
The joy of FAMILY
I am so blessed!
Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year coming up!
MORE TO COME!
No comments:
Post a Comment