One of my favorite baby stages (if I actually had a favorite. I love it all so it's hard to pick "favorites") is when a baby finds their hands. Hailey found hers a little while ago and it was pretty cute to watch her examine those pudgy little sausages.

Matthew needed a drink out of the hose after we got done helping my parents pour the concrete foundation for their porch out front.

I put pigtails in Hailey's hair for the first time yesterday. I'm not sure why I waited so long...it's been long enough since birth pretty much. she didn't like me putting them in, but then she forgot about it quickly. I'm hoping if I do enough with her hair early enough she won't constantly be ripping things out of her hair when she figures it out.
Well I think she's a doll!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness. I thought she was still newborn. She looks so much older with pigtails. She is so beautiful. I'm glad that I get to see her so much while she is little. Thanks for all the help with the concrete and all the other stuff you guys help us with.
OH HOW CUTE IS THAT!!!! my goodness how that little pudgers is growing so fast! i really loved that picture of her examining her fingers. and there is nothing sweeter than taking a long cool drink from the hose after a hard day's work! such a big boy.
Post a Comment