6.25.2010

chalk, cereal, and piggers

Matthew and I were having some fun drawing during Hailey's nap yesterday. He first just wanted a picture of mommy playing in the "soccer dame." then he wanted Matthew and since mommy's number one then matthew was number two. And so on from there with daddy being 3 and Hailey is 4. he drew the faces except for mine and you can see his other contributions :) I like how he includes all of the family in things like this. You can't just draw one member of the family without the rest. and it usually extends to grandma, grandpa, cousins....but I had to cut him short at just us because there wasn't room!



I just had to get another picture of Hailey in pigtails. They make her look so old! Yesterday I got to go hold my friend/neighbor's new little boy. He is so cute and small! It's so hard to believe that 4 short months ago Hailey was that size!


Hailey ate her first rice cereal yesterday!!!! She thought it was very interesting, but it was food...so it was good.
And I'm sorry, I'm still trying to figure out the video settings on my camera. that's about the ONLY thing I miss from my old point and shoot thing. It had a great and simple video setting that was VERY compatible with blogger. Oh well. I'll figure it out!



And I finally fixed my blog template. Is anyone else STRUGGLING with the "new template designer"?!!!!

No comments: