We were invited today to swim in our neighbors' pool with Bridger! Matthew had a lot of fun because they just siphoned bath water through a hose to the pool so it was warm!! Except he didn't like the feeling of wet shorts. I think it's because he's so used to now not ever being wet. Yup, he's 100% daytime potty trained. He actually has been for a while now. Ever since I gave him a cold rinse for pooping his pants. that was the end of it (minus a couple of accidents of course). Anyway it was a fun pool party!


Then this afternoon we went bug catching. Matthew caught a "beetle friend."
He was trying to show it to me, but it was too little. I think it might have actually been an ant.
I love the curiosity and enthusiasm that Matthew is. I love summer time when we can be outside almost all day. I love seeing my little boy learn and use his imagination!
Curt gave Matthew a haircut tonight. It looks awesome! I'll probably take pictures tomorrow to show it off :)
No comments:
Post a Comment