Matthew loves climbing on the back of the couch and calling himself a mean kitty as he meows like a stray tomcat. Where he gets this stuff I have no idea. Today I spent date night with my kids shopping because Curt had a chemistry test. While we were in the car I said something about "holy cow" and matthew chimed in "holy PAPRIKA!" What?! He makes me laugh so hard!
Matthew LOVES making people laugh. The more you laugh the more he likes you and tries even harder to make you laugh some more.
AND
Hailey LOVES smiling and gooing (almost downright laughing). The more you make her smile the happier she is and the more she likes you and will continue to smile for you.
Matthew will be the entertainment and Hailey will be his pleased audience.

Now, bless his heart, Curt and I typically do NOT have the same fashion style most of the time. So you can imagine my sheer joy when I brought this hat home and Curt actually likes it! We have been shopping to find me a good hat for about 2 yrs now!
(I was having fun experimenting with photoshop, don't laugh at my funny picture)

1 comment:
your family is so adorable! way to make lemonade out of lemons. we had a cold saturday too. but no snow. i think i would actually prefer it to snow if it's going to be cold.;) still, adessa was able to play in her first frozen soccer game! it was fun. miss you! love you!!
Post a Comment