Hailey handled RSV pretty good and got better really fast!
Her 2 month checkup was yesterday.
STATS:
Weight- 10 lbs 14 oz : 49%
Height- 22.5" : 56%
Head- 15.5" : 67%
As I was putting Hailey back in her carseat and she was still whimpering Matthew touched her little head and said "Hailey sad, huh mommy." and I said yes, but it will help keep her healthy. Then his eyes got all misty and he said "I kiss her better?" then he sang her this song (one of his favorites)
"Rock a bye, don't you cry
we will go to grandma's house.
Up the hill, past the mill
to see the little lambies...
'Baaaaa' "

4 comments:
why does that song have such calming effects? that's what my kids sing too when they are sad or scared. sweet little babies. so sweet.
Oooh how sad! Emma goes Friday..I'm dreading it, I cant watch them give her shots =(
oh, I didn't know she cried so hard. Good thing for Grandma's house.
Oh how cute...what a great little brother. I LOVE her dress!
Post a Comment