4.04.2010

Easter/Conference weekend

This was a daddy weekend. I loved conference! There were so many talks that taught me so much, but I have to be honest...my favorite part about this weekend was the fact that Curt just hung out with us the entire two days because conference kept him from doing his homework or lifting weights or taking tests or..... It was awesome! I think he really enjoyed the break too. Matthew and Curt sure had a ton of fun!

We did another litte easter egg hunt at my parents' house for Matthew on saturday with candy in the egg, and then today my parents (thanks!) brought over some MORE eggs this time with pennies in them. They hid the eggs while Matthew was napping and it made for a GREAT way to wake him up. No crankiness after that nap!
Curt and Matthew spent between sessions on Saturday building this "man cave" as Curt calls it :)


Matthew thought it was just awesome!




After the last picture Curt hollowed out the inside a little more so Matthew can stand up in it. Then Matthew told me to get in there, and once I was in he came in and told Curt to come in too. We all fit! And if I would have had Hailey with me (she was napping inside) she would have fit too!! It's a family igloo!

All of this crazy snow...I wonder how the Rexburg town Easter egg hunt went out on the highschool ball fields at 9 am on Saturday. We were thinking about going but woke up to a blizzard.....
I bet they ended up doing it inside. We don't know, we didn't want to brave that storm!





2 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

There were actually three egg hunts I heard about- thankfully? I think everyone in Rexburg heard about the one we went to-- indoors--at the Rex! It was fun because there were prizes in some of the eggs too!

Kit and Janet Andersen said...

3 easter egg hunts are better than one! Thanks for the good times!