7.08.2009

Bear Lake 2009

We had a fun trip to Bear Lake for the 4th. We got enough beach and sun, a parade, fireworks, park, pizza, and four wheeler rides to last us for a while.
Matthew had a lot of fun at the parade, but it was really hot. I was lucky to get him to wake up for it though. It took some coaxing. He was taking such a nice nap!
This was part of Matthew's sickie time when we got home. He's still getting better. He came home with a terrible ear infection. All he wanted to do for almost two days was sleep.

Here's Adessa and Matthew gathering yummies at the parade.
We got a bike seat (and didn't use it....this was just a test run) for the Bear Lake trip. It's ok though, we'll use it a lot more!!


I think that Matthew's favorite part of the trip was the four wheeler rides! He could not get enough! It was so hard for him to share when it was someone else's turn.



Matthew and Tanna had to take a break from the beach.

Tanna had a stick with some fishing line and a plastic fish tied to it, Matthew kind of took it over...good thing Tanna was so willing to share! He played with it a LOT!




I'll put more pictures up of our trip when I get them from Mom and Vicky. I thought I took more than this, but apparantly I was too busy feeling exhausted, nautious and hungry (see post below!)






3 comments:

kurtandvickysleemanfam said...

we had such a good time!! can't wait for montana!!!!GONNA BE A BLAST!!

Lyndsey Norr said...

Umm....I believe that you forgot to mention that you got to hang with your twin that you hadn't seen in two years!! That had to have been the highlight, right? ;)

Unknown said...

You're aboslutely correct Lyndsey!! I did forget to mention the most important part. I hope you will forgive me since we were all sick when I made this post. I was out of my mind!