7.08.2009

So this is our News...

I'm due February 12, 2010
We're EXTREMELY excited to welcome another baby into our family! I can't wait to see Matthew be a big brother. I know he'll be great!

7 comments:

Brittany said...

Woooohooooo! I am so excited for you guys!

kurtandvickysleemanfam said...

ohh the fun is just beginning--again. haha we are sooooo happy and EXCITED for you guys!!!parenthood takes on a whole new meaning and goes to a whole new level when there's more than one. i can't even immagine what it's like with 12!! go g-ma T!!

Magen said...

Yippee! I hope that you are feeling ok....Let me know how you are doing... Love ya!

Dave and Chelsi said...

Yay! Here I finially catch up with you and am trying to get used to you having one child & now #2 is on the way. :-) Hopefully I won't be so far behind now though. That's so exciting!!! Congrats!

Life as Linds said...

YAY!! That's exciting! Congrats!!!!

crystal carlson said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I can't wait to hear if you're having a boy or a girl!

ashley said...

Wow, wow, wow!! Congrats! I can't wait to see Matthew as a big brother too. YAY!!