7.09.2009

more Bear Lake

Here's a couple of pictures from the park in Paris, Idaho. This had to be the coolest park I have ever been to, ESPECIALLY for a small town!! Look at all of those slides! And there were more you can't even see. Matthew had more fun at this park than any other. He was climbing all over it and going down the BIG slides like a champ!


Matthew and Jexten were really cute little buddies on our Bear Lake trip. Many times we'd wonder where our boys were and we'd look around and see these two off exploring or getting into some kind of mischeive together. I hope that they will always be such good friends (they're cousins, so they may as well like it!)




2 comments:

Dave and Chelsi said...

We love Paris. My grandpa has some property just up the canyon. Yay for Bear Lake. (Though I always manage to get sunburned there, sunscreen or not!) ha!

crystal carlson said...

Looks like you guys had a great time in Bear Lake! Matthew is such a cutie--I loved the pictures of him at the park & parade!