Yesterday we went to the Titanic exhibition at the Museum of Idaho with my parents and Cody, Tricia and Wesley for family night. It turned out really great! I had so much fun. They don't allow pictures in the museum, so I don't really have a lot of that escapade, but we've been doing great and we're happy, healthy and BURNED OUT from school!!! We are really excited for summer to get here. Matthew especially. Every day he begs and begs to go outside.
On the way to the museum

These two were so cute. They held hands for a long time. They're such good friends and we'll be sad when Cody and Tricia move! Matthew is going to miss his cousin Wowly!

Is it just me, or does my mom seem like she doesn't age to you either?! I don't know what her secret is. She must either be an alien or an angel, and I'm thinking it's more of the latter!!!!!

I'm obsessed with taking pictures of Matthew when he's sleeping. He's just so dang cute asleep. Ooops, I mean he's just so dang cute...PERIOD. But it is when he's asleep that he's my "baby" again. Any other time he's such a big boy. He fell asleep here after taking a bath to wash off the sticky syrup from a french toast lunch! He didn't want me to take the towl off to dress him because he was cold. So I hurried and put a diaper on him, wrapped him up and turned on a counting movie. He loves to learn. At the museum yesterday Matthew spent most of his time in the children's play area doing puzzles. There was an alphabet puzzle that he especially liked (no surprise there). Over and over different people kept watching him and saying how amazing it was to see such a little person that knows so much. I guess that's all I really know, since he's my only child, so I don't see how awesome it is. I mean, I know he's smart, but he's just my sweet little Matthew and I never expected anything different anyway. He's always been bright.

See sleep obsession. I came home from school to this one day. Curt said Matthew had been playing so hard Curt finally got him to settle down on his lap for a minute and he knocked right out. So cute! (Do I say cute too much?)

More to come when I get pictures from some of the other stuff we've been doing lately!
1 comment:
What a cutie! He is so cute--especially when he's sleeping! I've been wanting to go to the Titanic exhibit, sounds fun!
Post a Comment