3.29.2009

Jackson Hole

We had a really fun time yesterday going to Jackson Hole with Cody, Tricia, Wesley and my parents. It was snowing, and kind of cold, but still a blast! I remember going there when I was a young teenager and thinking it was pretty dull, but I must have just been moody then or something, because it was so much fun looking in all of the shops!
Can you believe that Big Foot lived in this area?! :)


The four antler arches were incredible. Curt and I had a fun time examining them and trying to find the biggest Elk antlers.

Matthew had fun in all of the furniture shops trying out every chair (that he could of course. Some of them we weren't allowed to sit on)
This was a cute little fountain that Matthew and Wesley had fun watching for a while. They both kept signing water and looking at us like "right?" And I would nod my head and they would both nod after me. They're so funny!
I had a hard time getting Matthew to leave this cute little Teepee (is that how you spell it?) When we were leaving this store I told matthew that we were going and he ignored me. So I said "see ya" and I walked away where he couldn't see me but I could see him thinking he'd get scared and come looking for me, but he just sat down with some stuffed animal he'd brought in there and started singing and talking. So I figured that wasn't working and I just went back and grabbed his hand and we left. Independent sucker.

This was heaven for Curt.
Do we look full and content? We ate at Bubba's BBQ. It was really good, but I didn't exactly get to eat a WHOLE lot because matthew shocked me and ate half of my chicken strips, 3/4 of my huge piece of toast, and drank a bunch of my drink. He ate a couple of fries too, but mostly he just liked dipping them in things and sucking the fry sauce/ranch/whatever was on there (BBQ beans I think?) off of the fry and handing it back to me.
Thanks Cody and Trish for driving, mom and dad for entertaining the kiddos so well, and Curt for canceling your antler hunting trip to come with your SWEET WIFEY!!!! (We'll just forget how hard I begged and pleaded and threatened and just say that you came because you wanted to. love you dream boy)




No comments: