3.17.2009

IT HAS HAPPENED

Being the mom, I spent all day every single day of Matthew's first year of life with Matthew (except for of course the occasional dates Curt and I had). As can be expected we built a certain special bond. Obviously. It used to bother Curt a little bit that Matthew would get so clingy to me when I started school again. Whenever I left, Matthew would just cry and cry and he rarely wanted daddy to put him to bed or get up with him at night. I always told Curt not to worry about it, because I had to soak up this short time because it wouldn't be long at all before Curt would be the center of Matthew's world. Well, it has happened. Today Curt left to take a test and Matthew just threw a fit and cried for daddy for a very long time! Out with the old, in with the new I guess. Well, I can't blame Matthew, Daddy really is the funnest person in the world! (At least I think so!) He plays the best games and he always has time to spend with us no matter how stressful school gets. I love you Curt. You are the best daddy ever! And the best hubby of course.

I heard from a good friend that as long as your picky eater gets at least one meal a day and snacks too then you shouldn't stress yourself to death. So maybe I can relax. Matthew loves his breakfast and cartoons! He even licks the bowl clean!

And sometimes if I don't give him enough he tries to EAT the bowl. Matthew loves doing silly things for me whenever I get the camera out.





1 comment:

crystal carlson said...

What a cutie! Jace is just starting to get into watching cartoons--he loves the Super Sleuths! Little boys sure get attached to their daddy :)