2.18.2009

Valentines and other things

This year I got very very spoiled for Valentine's day. We celebrated our day of love on Friday the 13th because we went down to Utah on Saturday for Isaac's one year old birthday party. Besdies, who can find a babysitter on valentine's day? everyone else wants to go out too!! We had so much fun in Utah! It was nice to see my family. We got to visit all of the grandparents while we were down there too.
Here's the gorgeous flowers Curt gave me. He said he hand selected each lovely blossom :) I also got pampered with a massage from Sage Day Spa, I got to purchase a new swimsuit for the upcoming swimming season (can't come quick enough!), and I got 5 new workouts from Tae Bo! I am so lucky to have such a sweetie husband. Oh, and I can't forget to mention the bag (big bag) of sweet heart conversation hearts Curt gave me. Those were all I asked for!
Curt spoiled me rotten, and all that I did for him was bake him this cake and give him a card. Well, he picked himself out a couple of pair of pants and said that was good enough. He also got some workout stuff.
While we were in Utah we went to Logan. We played in the mall for a little while and then we ate out at Sizzler. thank you Mom and Dad again for treating us! Matthew had a blast at the little play area in the mall.

Matthew also had a lot of fun at Isaac's birthday party. Here he is eating the cake. Yummy! Kara did a great job on the party. It was so much fun!




















Matthew wanted to "help" Isaac open up all of his presents. Luckily Isaac didn't care.






















Last week we watched a couple of little girls for our friends. Terri and Taylor are so cute! Matthew really liked running around screaming with them, but most of all he loved sitting in the chair next to terri watching thumbelina!


Here's Matthew's rendition of Tae Bo. Last night he was trying to do all of the moves with us. It was so stinking cute. Somehow I convinced Curt to do Tae Bo with me, and it is so much fun! I couldn't think of any better way of working out than with your hubby.





Here's just a funny little movie of matthew playing at the mall. He loved this game a lot, and wanted me to keep playing forever!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa,

I found your blog on your mom and dad's blog. It is fun to see the pictures and keep in touch by blog:) Hope you are all well. It sounds like you love your life and I am very happy for you!