2.10.2009

He spells?

Here's the face Matthew makes when he wants candy and I tell him no. Oh believe me, it is so much better in person when you have the surround sound effect going on! His screams just bounce off of the walls! Sorry to all of my neighbors. Poor kid. All he wants is some candy! Why do momma and daddy have to be so mean!
No, my son is not growing a beard. This is his look of relief after finally getting his chocolate fix.
What? We eat food? Oh....I thought we just lived with it.




Turn off my music and turn the volume up on this movie! Matthew always amazes me.




Matthew knows 17 letters! I know, he didn't get his brains from me! He knows many different combinations of the letters, but Elmo is his favorite...of course. Except for maybe mommy :)

Daddy and Matthew having fun after bathtime.


1 comment:

Magen said...

LISSA! He is SO SMART! holy cow! and what an adorable laugh! I love it! I wish we were closer so that he could play with Koen...I am also glad to hear that other children are addicted to chocolate. I got some Valentine's Candy to give to my piano students and yesterday while I was teaching Koen was going crazy...screaming and pointing at the M&M's and then signing please (which I couldn't resist-He said please?!) But once he has a taste for it he goes crazy and that is all he wants and if I hide it he pulls everything out of the cupboards looking for it... Oh my... what am I gonna do?

Wow! I am still amazed at the letters... that is fantastic!