
This little kid just cracks me up. He has a little photo album that he has just shredded apart. The other day he pulled out this piece and was walking around looking through it and laughing hysterically at everything.

Sometimes, after matthew goes to bed, Curt and I like to take pictures of ourselves doing funny things. It's surprisingly entertaining.

I just love Matthew's big brown eyes.

Matthew loves to color! And we love so much spending that time with him. It is so sweet to watch Curt color and play with Matthew. They have some of the funnest games!

A while ago I promised pictures of matthew being a daddy. This picture's all I've got right now. He wrapped up a teddy bear and was trying to put it to sleep on his bed. Just after I took this picture he told me to shhh. He was really tired too. Lately we've had some strange nights. A few nights ago Matthew was acting incredibly groggy and strange so we thought he was maybe sick. He went to sleep around 6:30 (big mistake) and then he woke up at 1am and stayed up until 5 am!! Ugh!!! That was a hard night. Needless to say I missed my first class the next morning! Since then he's had a couple of nights of waking up almost every hour. He had ONE night where he slept most of the night. He went to bed at 8, woke up at 1 for a diaper change, and didn't wake up again until 7 am. That was nice. I've tried the crying it out thing, but Matthew just cries so hard he makes himself throw up and then it's an even bigger problem than it was in the first place. So we'll probably just have to tough it out. He's usually pretty good about going right back to sleep when he wakes up, but it usually takes a swig of milk and momma or daddy to hold him and sing to him. A nice foot rub always puts him to sleep quick too. Maybe when he turns two he'll decide to sleep through the night. Kind of like very shortly after he turned one he just one day decided he didn't want a bottle or his binky any more. AT ALL. Sounds nice. I can hope I guess :) But believe me, I'm not complaining about his sleeping habits. In a way I enjoy getting up with him (besides the lack of sleep). When I hold him and get him back to sleep is the only time he's my "baby" again. When he's awake and it's daytime he's my big boy! Spending time with Matthew is just precious.
No comments:
Post a Comment