
Curt's Boss at Western Fence threw a work party for all of the employees and their families. There was a lot of great food and fun games. Curt won almost all of the games (I won one of the only ones that he didn't haha...It was a hula hoop contest :) )

This was a water balloon toss. Curt didn't win this one, but luckily he wasn't the one who broke the balloon, it was the other guy that got all wet instead.

Matthew was really good at the party. He was especially polite when we were eating. He just sat on my lap holding a spoon and trying to feed himself. He actually did a really good job, and we didn't even get messy. He had a fever that night, but it went down long enough for us to go to the party. After the party though it spiked at 103 degrees so we took him to the hospital. They told us a lot of things that we already knew......and sent us home. We just kept him on Tylenol and Ibuprofen all night and by mid morning the next day he was fine...weird. I think it's something he picked up from Jexten's birthday party with all of the people around. Who knows!

This is the SWEET tool set that Curt won for me at the work party. I think it was when he won the T-ball game. They were supposed to hit one of those light plastic balls off of a batting T with a little plastic bat and see who hit the furthest. Nobody even came CLOSE to Curt's hit! He is sure amazing.

Matthew's discovered climbing. "Uh oh." (to quote matthew) He can climb almost to the very top of our computer desk, but I'm not going to let him stay there long enough to take a picture of that!

After I caught him climbing up the desk I put him in his playpen. He started screaming at me so I handed him his favorite toy---my cell phone. I'm sure he was trying to call Grandma Janet to tell her all about his woes.

Matthew and Cousin Wesley playing the piano at my parent's house.

This is the ring that Curt bought me to replace my original that I lost in Bear Lake. This one's center stone is actually bigger than my last one. Curt said he was going to upgrade my ring some day anyway. I guess he just didn't expect it to be so soon! Whoops!
1 comment:
I really like your new ring, I'm glad you finally found one you liked. I still feel bad about what happened up at bear lake.
Post a Comment