8.15.2008

Curt caught this beautiful trout at the Teton Dam site. He was so proud of himself! I love this picture of him. What a handsome man!
Father's day 2008!! Matthew sure loves his daddy! Look at that grin. I'm so blessed to have Curt in my life. Matthew has got the greatest dad.
FPOA (Future Plumbers of America) association :) Matthew is obsessed with throwing things in the bathtub. One time he was playing in the tub reaching in to grab a toy and Curt pulled down Matthew's pants and snapped this shot. priceless future blackmail.
happy family on the beach at Como Lake near where Curt is from. why am I the only one smiling here? Just kidding, it was a really bright day and I must have a high sun-in-the-eye tolerance.
There were gorgeous butterflies like these everywhere along Como's beach. They were just sitting there soaking up the sun.

No comments: