I have been feeling a lot of anxiety lately because I just don't get to blog much lately. I tried to reason with myself and declare that it isn't a big deal and then I realized that yes, it is a big deal because it is to me. It means a lot to me to be able to go back and look at old posts and have documented them with pictures. So the problem I have been having is taking those pics. I have been taking great ones on the phone so today (yes I might be a little slow) I thought "oh! I bet there's an app for blogging!!" Durrr. I don't take my Nikon along with me much but I do have my phone on me always. Technology, you are always three (hundred thousand) steps ahead of me. So I will try to be better now that I finally got that straightened out. A couple of things today... We for Obi-wan in our box of cereal today and Hailey thought it was Jesus :) and Matthew wanted Hailey to be comfy cozy for naptime so he brought or every blanket from their beds and made her a couch bed (she didn't actually sleep on it because they were playing too much). I love how considerate Matthew is of his sibs.
2 comments:
Good for you for blogging to keep the memories. Kids are so incredible!
I just had the best time looking at your adorable family with my girls. It was so much fun looking at all the new pictures.
Your family is beautiful!
Post a Comment