10.14.2013

Lance and Kara come to visit

Lance and Kara and their kids came and stayed with my parents for the weekend.  We had so much fun going to the pumpkin patch and the straw maze!  They also came to cheer for Matthew at his soccer game.  It was the best game Matthew has had and I am sure it was because of all his fans!  Matthew and Isaac were inseparable and Hailey followed Tanna around everywhere!  If William were older I am sure he would have played with Sam but he was  content to just watch all the big kids and try to do whatever they were doing.  







 Sam was sleeping in the Van through the pumpkin patch and most of the straw maze but he woke up to play at the maze while Curt and I raced through for a second time to see if we could be fast. 





No comments: