This is the invitation I created. I got some great ideas off Pinterest and kind of combined them to customize it
Fish themed because he loves fishies so much and it was the first word (other than mama and dada) he tried to say and sign.
My amazing best friend, Vanessa, came to stay with me for a few days while her husband was hunting and Curt was in Montana helping his parents with some projects. We had so much fun!! Between bike rides, shopping, crafting, meals, snacks, naps, diapers, baths, school, soccer, and playtime I only snapped one picture of the kids together! SHOOT!! I did get one other little shot of them at Matthew's soccer game, but it is on my phone. Between the two of us we had 6 kids 6 and under :) It was a hilarious riot and I probably drove her crazy, but I could not have put together William's party without Vanessa's help (and our 3 am nights!!) Fish themed because he loves fishies so much and it was the first word (other than mama and dada) he tried to say and sign.
While the babies napped These four big kids frosted and decorated the cupcakes themselves! They were really good listeners and probably only a couple of fingers got licked....I only can say this now after the party is done! haha
Awesome sign by Vanessa!
My gorgeous mama!!
I don't think he enjoyed the "Happy Birthday" song much. But he handled it better than I thought he would.
I placed the smash cake before him but he just stared at it, unsure. Then the children gathered and eagerly encouraged him. Hailey dipped a finger in the frosting and smeared it on his lips and that was all she wrote!
Too much cake...
A party is only as great as the people who come to it! Glad we could have so many wonderful friends and family come to celebrate the birthday of our not so baby BABY!

1 comment:
you throw the best parties!! so crafty, smart, fun, organized, and memorable!
Post a Comment