Since graduating to a smartphone (I know, seriously) I realize that most of our daily life pictures are taken on the phone instead of my nikon! It's just so much more convenient because I have it with me almost all the time anyways. And I know, they're not as "high quality" as my real camera takes, but they are high quality to me because they are OUR LIFE.
Curt bought a '91 Isuzu Trooper II a little while ago for DERT CHEEEEP. These pics are from our first ride in it. The kids are beyond thrilled! And yes, I've fallen in love with the old rust bucket. We'll love it hard while it lives, because who knows how long that will be :)
Now when I go to the grocery store it's usually while Matthew Man is in school, so William had his first ride in the driver's seat!!!
So happy about it I couldn't get a not blurry picture of him, he was freaking out with excitement!
just trying on matthew's roller shoes
Went to Frontier Pies for my Dad's birthday. While waiting for the food Hailey must've been starving because she devoured this LEMON
Sleepy boy loves the jogger
Our (now deceased) friend Pet Praying Mantis laid some eggs. INTERESTING. Matthew is pumped.
William is such a cuddle bug
One year old Doctor's visit was R.O.U.G.H. Poor little guy had 5 vaccinations, 1 flu shot, and blood drawn for a lead screen. He handled it actually really well and only had one clingy(er than usual) day.
Hailey participated in the Madison Bobcats mini cheer clinic. She LOOOOVED every second of it!! She still talks about her cheer teachers and chants "scream it, and shout it, shout it out MHS!"
Just being a pretty girl wanting her portrait taken :)
FHE a couple of weeks ago we had a wild hair and dug a little hole in the backyard for a s'mores fire! no worries, we put the grass plug back (ugh, apartment life)
Mr. Mini Murph chef William. We heart Papa Murphey's!
The relationship between these two is really getting hilarious. They are bestest buddies but William is getting a little aggressive lately! This was waiting at the bus stop for Matthew. Not as cold of a day as Hailey makes it look with her beloved bunny hat, but it was chilly!
Goofy selfie, again at the bus stop another day. The littles were napping and I was all alone and bored. haha Dork
I give it two more months and he'll be breaking out of this jail! He can reach the handle and pull it down, but can't open it...yet!
We were beyond bored the other night so Matthew and Hailey entertained us with a puppet show. I used to do these allllll the time when I was little behind the couch with Cody! I love being on the audience side now.
Last Saturday we spent way too much time at an open house for the kids' pediatric's new office building. It was a great party and amazing weather! But you know how kids get whiny after too much fun for too long. And the lines were long.
Our favorite part? The caricature Curt and I got! Accurate-ish? At least of Curt it is!!
Ah I feel better after that massive photo purge!
The End.











































1 comment:
hahahahaha!! i am laughing so hard at these pics!! where to start... first of all i LOVE your bus stop pics!! and i know how you feel with an (too) empty back seat *sigh* but one on one time is priceless. i side with william on the excitement of finally being in the driver's seat at the grocery store WHAT A RUSH! you have the most fun with your adorable cozy apartment life, i mean not everyone would take the initiative and dig their own marshmallow roasting pit! that's commitment to the mallow right there! :) that charicature is right on the money for curt, but you, well it doesn't do you justice.
Post a Comment