5.29.2013

kindergarten Yellowstone Bear World field trip

I got permission to go along on the bear world field trip.  It was so much fun to hang out with Matthew and his class.  And of course Bear World is so fun.  The only other time I've been was on the way home from our Honeymoon Curt and I decided to stop by there.  We still had cookies and frosting on the car spelling "just married."  If you have ever been to bear world you know it's not like a typical zoo.  You just drive through this open area where bears meander around.  So we're driving along and bears start lifting up their noses and sniffing and migrating around the car.  I was like "go go go Curt they're going to thing we're the cream in the middle!" because bears can rip car doors off!  So I was scared and we drove through really fast and didn't get to fully enjoy the view.  So this was fun to be up high in a nice safe school bus :)  




 The petting zoo was fun but this annoying deer kept going around chewing on everyone's shirts!  
 Matthew just wanted to pet a chicken.  He told the tour guide over and over he wanted to pet a chicken.  haha

 looks like someone needs a diet.




 Then we went and fed the fish and ducks.
 I don't know who's idea it was but one of the kids thought you could see the fish better through the bridge!  


1 comment:

Jim and Vanessa said...

I LOVE the picture of you and Matthew! I can't believe we never made it through bear world.