4.02.2013

Easter Activities

We had an amazingly fun ward Easter potluck on Saturday!  The egg hunt was awesome and the kids were able to die  (haha oops, DYE)  eggs and make fruit loop necklaces and play with friends. The weather was beyond perfect. 







 Here's the kids' outfits.  I stayed up too late finishing the ties and hailey's hairbow so my brain wasn't working on Easter and I didn't get a picture of them all dolled up.  Matthew ended up not wearing either the tie that came with the shirt or the yellow one I made to match William's, but that's ok.  He picked out a perfect navy and yellow tie that he already had anyways so it was all good!  I will have to get a picture another time.




It was so nice after Church so we spent the evening outside playing.







I am so grateful for my Savior and for the Atonement.  I love Easter and the chance we have to celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.  Families can be together forever because of Him.

3 comments:

Chelsi said...

Cute pics! The weather was SOOO fabulous - why not be outside as much as possible?! :)

kurtandvickysleemanfam said...

what a fun easter!!! and nice weather for it too!

Shannon said...

Love Easter, too. Fav celebration.
What a beautiful family!