Hailey loves to put on a show for her barbies, and usually she requests William be in the audience as well. He loves it of course. Front row seats, excellent entertainment, and all the barbies he can chew on!
Her song and dance routine is unrivaled.
Matthew has entered the phase of boys are cooler than girls and I am big I need my privacy
This says "privacy please and no girls allowed"
there is also a sign above it that says "no no go now that way now ----->"
We watched Madagascar 3, about the circus animals, and this is what we did for the next hour or so. What little performers. Nope, no broken necks. yay!
3 comments:
I love William sitting with all the Barbies!
I see that these kids take after their GP KIT!!!!
Very fun! Looks like your home is never dull, which I think is best :)
Post a Comment