When I hold William on my lap he tries really hard to balance himself sitting. So we've been practicing with pillows so he can sit by himself. The other night, after watching him correct himself in the middle of a fall in all directions multiple times, I thought we'd try it sans pillows. TA DA! He can kind of sit up. I was like, "No way." He falls a lot of course, but he lasts way longer than I would have ever imagined a 4 month and one week old could. Hailey didn't even want to TRY until she was over 6 months.
I just set up the jumperoo today too, and he loves it. He was unsure at first when the lights and noises started going and he could only touch with one tippie toe, but then he started kicking and dancing with it like he does to music and must've thought it was fun! It helped that Matthew and Hailey were surrounding him laughing and clapping for him. He likes applause...a lot.






1 comment:
He looks way too grown up here. I'm glad I can spend so much time with him.
Post a Comment