11.01.2012

extended

Who says Halloween can only be one day and kids can only choose one costume?!!






they dressed themselves up like this when Matthew got home from school.  It started out with a game about an important "meeting" they had to go to and then turned into Harry Potter and Stinkerbell.  Yes, stinkerbell.  I told Curt "she's tinkerbell" and my words must've run together because the rest of the night we heard "I stinkerbell! I fly!"  I told Matthew he looked like Harry Potter in those glasses so he requested a scar because "Ogre mort" tried to kill him.  I LOOOOOVE my kids!

1 comment:

kurtandvickysleemanfam said...

i think all my comments got erased from all these posts, i SWEAR i said something about these, how could they go uncommented. times like these DESERVE comment! your kids make me think of us growing up so much sometimes. Halloween is one of the funnest times for kids (especially the most imaginative ones) i wish i could still fit in my "stinkerbell" costume.:)