I can't believe my little boy is all done with preschool!!! The next time he goes to school it will be big kid elementary for kindergarten. That is just so strange.
Today was his last day and they help a celebration for all of the preschoolers. The theme was Traveling with JT (the mascot of the investigator club, which was kind of their theme in preschool). When we arrived they handed each child a "passport". then they took the passport around to different stations to try games they play in other countries. They got a sticker for each country in their passport. We went to America and bowled (I didn't get a picture of that, but it is the same game as here from last year), Brazil for soccer, South Korea for a stick and paper game, China for bead bracelets where you had to pick your beads with chopsticks, Germany for a bean bag toss, Mexico for a pinata, France for a bead in a cup game and finally Italy for PIZZA!
Apparently I need to get all my recipes from Ms. Rhonda (the cook) because Matthew told me while we were eating lunch that she is the best cook ever! It was a good day and I'm glad Matthew got the opportunity to attend preschool this last year!!












1 comment:
What a fun time! such busy little fingers.
Post a Comment