Recently I sold my horse, Rose. Since then my parents have been kind of looking for another one so that they can still ride together and go on their summer trail rides they like to do. They especially wanted a well trained gelding that the grandkids could come ride whenever too. They bought Wyatt on Matthew's birthday, and I think he's going to be a good horse for them. After Matthew's party we went out to meet him and of course Hailey wanted to ride. Since we were there we figured might as well, and if she was going to ride I wanted to, too! I think part of me really regrets selling Rose but that's just because I feel the most complete when I have a horse of my own. Some day our ship will come in, Curt will get a good permanent job and we will buy a house with some land and I can have my every wish hahahaha
I am lucky that I married a supportive husband! Hailey has inherited the horse fever, which is much to my delight!


1 comment:
NICE!
Post a Comment