So right around the time Lance and Kara and their family came up Hailey got a UTI. She was really miserable pretty much the entire time they were here, which means that my arms got a great workout holding her all of the time. This also means that I didn't get many pictures. The one picture that I have that proves that they were here I took from mom and dad's camera. Or maybe it was vicky's, I'm not sure. So that is too bad but we did have a lot of fun with them still the same. And Hailey did cheer up here and there. We have a really long video my dad took of everyone but I think it's too long to put on here. Maybe I will try to import it from a different site. Anyway...here you go!
More hot cocoa. always a hit. You can see how happy it made Hailey here!

One of the many delicious meals! Actually I think this was a snack. Or second dinner. Or lunner...

Here's a meal with all the grandkids, just missing Wesley and Roslyn because they already had headed home.

Matthew and Isaac were good buddies. Matthew and Jexten were good buddies. Jexten and Isaac got along together too, but putting all three together at the same time just doesn't work! I guess more proof that "three's a crowd"

Glad we could see everyone for the holidays! We are still recovering. It seems so boring now and every time we go to do something matthew always asks "With Jexten?" (or Isaac or Wesley depending on the day and thing we are doing.)
No comments:
Post a Comment