12.03.2011

Not much else to do

We play playdoh a lot here. Especially because it has gotten so cold outside!
We also watch a lot of Shawn the Sheep from the library. Matthew made this playdoh pig to replicate the pigs on that show. If you have seen it then you can understand how impressed I was.



Hailey is fascinated with ears and noses and saying hi. She will grab your ear and say "ear ear ear ear ear..." until you repeat ear. Same with nose. Also she will say "hi daddy hi daddy hi daddy hi daddy..." until Curt replies. She does the same to me and matthew too. What a personality she already has!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

WOW! That pig looks just like the one on the show. I'm very impressed!

kurtandvickysleemanfam said...

Great job Matthew! that pig is EXACTLY like the ones on the show! I am impressed, not that I ever doubted your pig molding skills. Hailey already knows the best way to train her parents is by repetition, repetition, repetition....:) silly girl. I can't wait to play "mores" ponies with her again! cutie pants!

Family Fun said...

OH MY...what cute faces!!!!:)