6.22.2011

Shoeing the horses

This year Curt got the opportunity to learn a new skill from my dad: Horse Shoeing!!
He has watched it a lot before, but doing it is very different. I am proud to say that he did awesome!
(these are all phone pictures)
The kids and I enjoyed watching and playing with toy horses while we waited.
Poor Hailey had an ear infection and wasn't feeling too well
But she perked up after a little while.
Once we were done I got on Rose and did some schooling. Rose was afraid we would never get off once Hailey got on! I would ask Hailey if she was done and she would shake her head "no" so cute! (how do you like my capris and boots? You do what you have to)
Matthew thought it was pretty awesome to ride all by himself too! (being led)
The next day we took them to the arena at the fair grounds. The shoes are holding perfectly, good job honey!

1 comment:

Kit and Janet Andersen said...

These are such nice pictures of a wonderful summer day. Thanks Curt for helping with the shoeing this year.