We have been having so much fun with the bike trailer! I love the exercise and the kids love the outing! They get along pretty well most of the time...
Daddy buckling them up to take Matthew to preschool.
Matthew was really iffy about riding his bike for a long time. It kind of made him nervous how the bike tipped side to side a little bit before the training wheel touched the ground. But riding in the bike trailer gave him the desire to give his bike another try. He loves it now and rides it all the time with his friends out on our sidewalk!
Hailey's legs aren't quite long enough yet for matthew's old tricycle, but she still like to sit on it! I think by the end of the summer she'll be able to ride it. At all of the doctor's visits she has been consistently tall for her age. Ranging from 68 to 76 percentile, which I think is interesting because I'm so short!
No comments:
Post a Comment