I'm a little backed up on pictures again. I've been learning to knit and it kind of takes up my free time that I use for things like this. That and the first half of this week Hailey had a mysterious fever spiking repeatedly at 104. multiple hospital tests couldn't figure it out, but it seemed bacterial so they prescribed some antibiotics and she's been better today thankfully! I don't know if we'll ever find out what was causing it, but it was no bueno at night! ZOMBIE mommy. Even on my birthday! But that was a GREAT day anyway! Curt got me a new bike and I am so excited! We are in the market for a bike trailer now, so if anyone knows of anything good send it my way!
We're just happy to have Hailey (relatively) healthy again (as long as it doesn't come back!)
She's such a sweet and funny little girl!
Matthew's vocabulary grows daily. Although he talks like a genius, what I want to remember are his funny matthewisms, like "Mommy! I want to watch Batman Rain in a Bowl!" (Batman, brave and the bold. say it 3 times fast while plugging one ear. It seriously sounds like rain in a bowl)
At least one of them fell asleep this naptime! bahaha
In the break between conference on Saturday we ventured out in the ridiculously chilly weather for a game (or three) of croquet. After Matthew was done I challenged Curt to one on one. After winning once and losing once I demanded a tie breaker but Curt was too scared :) or too nice.
We picked up a bike at the DI for $8 and Curt had a ball repainting it. It's Matthew's "birthday present" but just like last year we gave it to him early since his birthday is well into biking weather. He likes it a lot, but since he has some balance issues he is nervous to ride it fast just yet. Or he demands that I hold onto the handlebar with him and then he's fine. I'm sure with practice he'll do just great! And he has named it the Batmobicyle. he's so creative.
1 comment:
What a great find at the D.I.!
Post a Comment