3.29.2011

We're almost there!

It's almost Spring I can just feel it! Well, except on every other morning when I wake up to new snow. It seems like if I let the blog go for over 2 weeks then I just fall into a slump and it's hard to get back without a huge picture overload post. So here you go:

A Fish and Game officer came to Matthew's preschool to teach them about wildlife. Matthew thought that was pretty cool. He gave the kids bug stick-on tattoos. Matthew thought it was cool until Curt put it on him. He told us it was creepy to have a bug stuck to his arm! Matthew loves preschool more than ever and now has a little best friend, Devin. It's his first best friend that's NOT a girl, so I thought I'd mention it here!! When I asked him if I was still his best friend he told me "No, you are a girl." :)


Snooping on Hailey's social life...
She didn't think I needed to hear this conversation!
I've been busy crafting because I went a long time without it! This picture only shows about 1/3 of the bows I made. I figured she had more than enough bows so then I moved on to different things like letter blocks, KNITTING (yup I'm learning a new skill thanks to Make it and Love it!), and baby booking (she's over a year and I don't have her book done! what?!).
Matthew was not a happy bow model. HAHA
Poor kid got the flu, but he still found the energy to shoot webs along with Spiderman!
Hailey's personality is getting more vibrant every day. She now can say forms of ball, pretty, outside, bottle, binky, and moo along with mama, daddy, hi and no (as long as she's in the mood to perform).
trying to share.
I made over a dozen new bows and then she decided she wants to pull them all out. Over a year of her life she did not care. NOW she cares?! Just after I won a sweet give away from a boutique and got a couple of adorable new bows and a beanie?! GIRL!
Other new TRICKS include asking for her bottle, taking a little sip, and then proceeding to drip it on the floor while giggling.
and getting into everything she SHOULDN'T (ok, that one's not new.)
I love being a mommy. I'm so lucky Curt lets me stay home with these little farts! I love them to pieces!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I cannot believe how big she is!! I have a box almost ready to come your way!
It's been raining and cold here. I am switching to summer clothes in protest to spring taking so long to get here. The shorts and tank tops will sit there for a while but all the bright colors in the dresser makes me feel better! So winter clothes are ready to go! To your house! They are some 18month but mostly 24month.

crystal carlson said...

Super cute kiddos! I'm ready for spring too--we just got snow today :(

kurtandvickysleemanfam said...

with kids like that... who could be bored? :)