3.02.2011

In like a LION


Although March's weather has begun fairly nice, things at our place have been more lionish than lamb.
We fight a lot of crime.
Whether it be as batman or Very Bright Man, it does not matter. (Somehow we've lost the new superhero cape I made. That's ok. Matthew makes do with an old nursing cover!)

Hailey conquered the couch. Believe me. She is queen of it.
This picture makes me think of Napoleon Dynamite. "where's your locker?" And she does drink whole, by the way. She doesn't think she's fat.

Matthew has got some amazing skills.


And he proudly displays them.
He's become a pretty good architect too.
I hope March stays warm for a while and melts the snow away. We are going a little crazy here. Or maybe that's just me. But then again, I've always been a little (plus or minus) crazy!!!

1 comment:

kurtandvickysleemanfam said...

:) your kids are great! everything is "interesting" at that age. :) i love the napoleon dynamite pics!