Hailey's birthday was mostly a quiet at home normal day. We had my parents over in the evening for pizza and they gave her a whole bunch of books! Later that evening I had a basketball game, but we didn't really do anything else! We are planning on having a real party for her next week when Curt's parents come down too, so that will be the real event. She doesn't know the difference!
Like I said before, these two are interacting a lot more lately. That's mostly good, but it also opens up for a lot more dispute between them! sibling relationships are so funny. It seems like they can't stand to be together some times, but they don't like to be apart either! Needless to say our last few weeks have had some of the most frustrating moments but also some of the best melt your heart moments.
Some more of Hailey's climbing skills.
Here's some more of her walking talent too.
3 comments:
She is such a cutie & I LOVE her little pigtails (I'm wondering if Bryndee will ever have hair :))! That's crazy that she's one already! Both of your kids are so cute! Hope all is well for you guys in Rexburg--we miss being there :)
oh my gosh! what a cutie! I can't believe you guys have two kids now, where the heck have I been! such an adorable family!!!
I really can't believe that she is so big! And a year already? She was so tiny... yesterday wasn't it? Tanner misses Matthew so much, we were looking at your pictures and he just kept talking about that was were he use to play with Matthew and make sand cookies. You all look well! I hope the snow melts soon!
Post a Comment