This is pretty much how I feel right now. Summer has been so fun, but I am ready for something different.
I thought I would absolutely love having such a long summer because school got out so early, but it's kind of dragging on. I've always been one to love school. I can't wait to go back.
We have had a lot of fun this summer, that's for sure. We made a lot of memories!
I think summer is a lot harder when you're pregnant. There's so much I wish I could have done but I just didn't have the energy. Poor little Matthew had to just sit inside some days because I was too tired to go do anything super fun. We've had a chance to go outside most every day if only for a few minutes, but I would have liked to do MORE. I thought we'd go to the park every day...but that sure didn't happen. We've been there a handful of times, enough to wear me out just thinking about it. But then again I do get wore out pretty easy!
There's a toddler program on campus that we applied Matthew for. There's no gurantee he'll get in because a lot of kids around here apply, but it would be super fun for him! I hope they accept him. All I can say is I am ready to welcome fall and winter and all of the fun that it will bring!!!
4 comments:
I know what you mean. I am ready for fall too. I never thought I would say that. Brooke got her toddler lab call yesterday. hopefully Matthew's is coming soon!!
well, then you are living in the right place if you are sick of summer already! i think i would have a hard time with a winter that long and that cold, just to have summer go by so darn fast. it would be like being so thirsty and finally getting drink, but all that is left is the ice melt in the bottom of the cantene. so frustrating! i do love the scenery, and the people ;) good luck with school!
um, pregnant! Congratulations! As tired as i've been, I wonder how people do the whole pregnancy while having a toddler -- I admire you so much!!!
Hey, thanks for the invite. Cute blog and I enjoy your pregnancy blog--already learned more about eggs. I'm pregnant too, so it's fun to read. Take care.
Brittany
Post a Comment