8.12.2009

More Matthew

Matthew has been into drawing faces lately. He drew this picture all by himself with no encouragement or instruction from anyone. I was pretty surprised. Now he makes sure to put ears, hair and eyebrows on too.

Another bizarre thing Matthew does that I didn't know a two year old would do is in this video. He did all of the other colors first, I just caught him at the end. I had a good laugh at this too, because as soon as he was done I went over and messed them all up. Matthew said "OH NO! A mess! do again." And he promptly went over there and did it all over again only better. Crazy little boy.

2 comments:

crystal carlson said...

What a smart little guy! That is so cute that he organized by colors & that's a really good drawing--especially for a 2 year old!

ashley said...

That drawing is actually really impressive. Wow. Good job buddy!