Matthew got 3 stitches in his chin last night.
We got to the hospital and it seemed like we had just been there recently...oh yeah, we had. For his toe. Now I can say he's accident prone from "head" to "toe".
That must've hurt really bad.
After the initial scream of pain he didn't cry any more about it. He just kept reminding me all the way to the ER that he had an owie chin and how it happened. And he had to be the one to tell the nurse what happened. Matthew was so cute in the hospital and so brave!
He held really still for the doctor while he stitched that little chin up!
Matthew is so proud of his stitches.
Maybe it's because I told him "chicks dig scars"
About the only physical feature I can tell Matthew got from me is his chin. Now we'll even have matching scars on our matching chins!
sweet!!!
1 comment:
Matthew is such a tough little guy! Thats always so sad when our little ones get hurt, but I guess that's just apart of life. Hang in there kiddo!
Post a Comment