We have just been hanging around waiting for spring. We had a day or two that felt promising and now we're back to the snow....ah that's the Rexburg life.
In the mean time we've been having fun!
Matthew was entertained, William was not impressed.
and check out that slobber!!!! yuck
Cookie beaters mmmm mmm!
...and marshmallows? I swear I feed this girl more than sugar. No actually she sneaked the marshmallows while I was putting william down and she was so cute I had to take a pic before giving out the no no's.
This was our nice warm(ish) day. We were waiting for Matthew to get off the bus. One plus of having a child with hearing loss is the awesome bus driver moved her stop half a block to smack in front of our place!
He was so fascinated with the grass!
St Patrick's Matthew made a leprechaun trap and almost got him! next year, mr. green.
William loves walking himself under the table
Hailey loves to dance like a ballerina, but when I asked what she wants to be when she grows up she said "I want to be a kitty"
Our little ray of sunshine!
Matthew also had his kindergarten circus performance but I need to get some pictures off of Curt's phone before I can post that. wouldn't you know it my camera batteries died of course...and the spares that I brought in case of that were no good! that was bad luck.
1 comment:
wow you got leprichaned for sure!! dead batteries, dead replacements... that's what you get for trying to catch a leprichan... i tried too, but everything in my room got turned upside down... silly leprichans! a kitty would be the best thing to be,,fluffy,cute, warm, stealthy. lots of sweet skills! william is smart to walk under the table, so safe... and there is limited space, so not much can come down there. it's like a parking garage! a perfect seat to the action without having to get involved...unless you want to. ahhh i love this age!
Post a Comment