William is 6 months old today!! Such a wonderful baby and so much fun. Ok, lets have it, all the cliches...time goes so fast, enjoy his babyness while I can, I wish I could keep him small forever...I suppose they are overused because they are nothing but the truth.
no stats yet but he's so healthy and happy.
We battled a small bout of RSV and an ear infection at the same time a week or two ago. He's a tough guy and was still happier than most (except at night!!)
Sitting up was mastered a month ago but he will NOT roll. Goof.
applesauce is his favorite
it is so easy to make him laugh, but he laughs the most at Hailey.
In fact he laughs so easy we love to make him laugh while he is whining because he can't help it! Hilarious, we are mean I know, but hilarious!
Still wakes up 2-3 times a night to eat but goes right back to sleep (except when he had the ear infection)
Naps 3 times a day (LOVE) 10am, 1pm, 5pm (give or take an hour. I am not good at strict schedules, but he is a go with the flow type of kid.) Asleep at night by 8pm...ish
BEST BABY EVER
on another topic...Matthew is doing well in Kindergarten and adjusting to his hearing aid in class. Listening skills are improving. His report card for last trimester came back full of great news except for one N (needs improvement) for self control. When I asked his teacher what he was doing she said "at any random moment Matthew will jump up and spout out all kinds of knowledge. It is like he can't contain himself and wants to tell everyone all that he knows, and he knows so much! It is really hard to teach when he takes over teaching all the time. We are working on raising his hand"
His reading and writing is just exploding. I love the notes he writes, but this one definitely topped the list for me. second only to this is the one he took to his teacher and she told me later. It read "dear teacher, you know I love you but can we watch a movie?"
1 comment:
Matthew's note is great! And William is getting big:)
Post a Comment