12.21.2012

play time

life is never dull for the youngest of a family!!  Matthew and Hailey constantly entertain William.  He loves it so much!


 Here's Curt's metal detecting ring finds for 2012.  He got his metal detector back in July, so really it's only a half year's worth.  
 This big 3 month old is loving his toys.  His favorite part is when he manages to get them in his mouth of course.

 Hailey and I were playing playdough waiting for Matthew to get home from school.  She asked me to make a baby Jesus.  And you know you can't have a baby Jesus without all the rest of the nativity scene.  She had fun with that. (so did I)

 The kids love "looking" at their presents....some reinforcement had to take place.
Naptime is great around here.  It's a special time of day when all is right in the world!!

3 comments:

Nate said...

I loved your playdough nativity:)

Chelsi said...

Haven't been on for a while, but your kids are so adorable! Getting so big so fast! One of these days we should have a soccer friends reunion. Glad things are going well! Best wishes always!

Chelsi said...

Oh and I love the new family pic at the top BTW. So cute.