2.11.2012

The news!

This is my only excuse for lacking in...everything.


We are excited to welcome baby #3!!

I am only 9 weeks, but this pregnancy has been the topper! I got a little sick with matthew, not much at all. Not sick AT ALL with Hailey until the anesthesia for the c-section. But this one has me sick on the couch more often than I'd like to admit. I can't stress enough how lucky I actually am that Curt DOESN'T have a job yet! He does so much!!! Totally took over household chores. I already have a bump, which is annoying. Eating is a drudgery. I get really hungry, but nothing ever sounds good. Or if I do find something that sounds good, as soon as I stick it in my mouth I quickly change my mind about its appeal. Such a battle. Nevertheless, weight I do gain! And yet I know that I don't have it nearly as hard as probably most and I am just a whining weakling.
We are so excited though! Curt is sure it's a girl, and although I wouldn't mind another girl I think it's a boy. But neither of us feel confident in our choices, so I guess we will see! We have a FOR SURE boy name picked out, so that would be easy but we can't seem to agree on a girl name this time. Either way, boy or girl, Matthew is ECSTATIC (but he is definitely leaning more towards baby brother). Hailey likes to talk about baby, and poke my squishy belly and say "baby POKE!" and then follows by poking her belly and saying "MINE baby"
September 18th can't come soon enough! We all want some more squishy cheeks to kiss on!!

5 comments:

Life as Linds said...

Yay Congrats! Hope you start feeling better soon. That sounds miserable!

crystal carlson said...

Congrats you guys--that's exciting! Hope you start feeling better soon!

Magen said...

Congrats! I'm sorry you've been sick, that is a bummer. But I am so excited for you guys!

Dana Scarbrough said...

congrats Coates family! Hope you start feeling better soon!

kurtandvickysleemanfam said...

whining weakling is hardly the words i would use to describe the total commitment and seemingly never ending endurance it takes for such a process. i am sure you will be blessed beyond measure for stepping up to the challenge. you are a great mom!! you are stronger than you think. we are so excited!!